Epic Games has updated Fortnite to version 3.27 today. The official patch version on all platforms is 17.50. You can read the patch notes here.
In addition to bringing new content to Fortnite, this update appears to resolve a number of bug fixes. Epic Games had earlier confirmed in a tweet that Controller Bindings have been fixed but we are not sure if they were a part of this client update, or a server update.
Fortnite Update 3.27 Patch Notes 17.50
Here are some of the potential bugs that were being worked on, and could be fixed in this update.
- Unable to fire Motorboat missiles in Battle Royale/Creative after exiting Party Royale.
- PSA: Superman’s ‘Complete Epic Quests’ challenge applies only to weekly Epic Quests
- Unable to complete “Use a Phone Booth as Clark Kent” Quest
- Losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable.
- Epic Chests may sometimes not provide any weapons in competitive playlists.
- Unable to fish while inside certain vehicles.
- Vehicles may desync when a player exits the vehicle.
- Players are teleported when jumping into Barriers.
- Most items from Consumables Tab can not be registered with Capture Item Spawner.
- Only allow respawn if Spawn Pads Found setting not working.
- Save Point device wrongly increasing saved score.
Here is all of the new content that is coming to Fortnite update 17.50.
Fortnite News Update 25.08.21 pic.twitter.com/lLWjFFvLeG
— AstroX – Fortnite News & Leaks (@AstrooXFN) August 25, 2021