Fortnite has received a minor patch today bumping the game to version 3.24 and implementing some bug fixes. Find the changes and patch notes from here.
For the most part, this update should focus on bug fixes and implement some other features that have been discovered through the datamine of the game files. Get the details on this update with the patch notes below.
Fortnite Update 3.24 Patch Notes 17.21
Here are some of the issues that were being worked on by Epic Games.
- King James/King James Gear Bundle appearing as “Free” for bundle-owners who completed Quests.
- Some Wraps do not display properly on the Show Your Style Set.
- Radio not playing in vehicles.
- Xbox players may be unable to re-subscribe to Fortnite Crew.
- Unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
- Preferred Item Slots: Chug Cannon moving to incorrect slots.
- Cannot open Cosmic Chest if a player left the team.
- Unable to fish while inside certain vehicles.
- Fire temporarily disabled in Battle Lab.
- Inflate-A-Bull temporarily disabled in competitive playlists.
- Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Props drive vehicles erratically.
New Friends List UI In This Update! #Fortnite
— Ixonic – News & Leaks (@IxonicFNBR) July 27, 2021
The countdown should be in the lobby after the update!
— Rex – Fortnite News (@RexFortniteNews) July 27, 2021