Final Fantasy XIV has been updated to version 9.33. This is patch 6.05 which is available now for PC, PS4, and PS5. Get the complete patch notes here.
This patch has brought in new content for those who are done with the main story in FFXIV Endwalker. Other changes include bug fixes and more. You can read the detailed patch notes on the Lodestone, or take a look at the bug fixes and known issues below.
Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.33 Patch Notes 6.05
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue when playing as warrior wherein players could be incapacitated by damage over time effects while under the effect of Holmgang.
- An issue when playing as dark knight wherein players could be incapacitated by damage over time effects while under the effect of Walking Dead.
- An issue wherein the description of dancer trait Enhanced Devilment was incorrect.
* This issue did not affect the functionality of this trait. The correct effect duration was 20 seconds.
- An issue wherein the effect of the PvE action Sharpcast was removed erroneously under certain conditions.
- An issue when playing as warrior wherein the healing effect of Nascent Flash could not be triggered on party members in PvP.
- An issue when playing as botanist or miner wherein triggering the Gatherer’s Boon effect did not award players with company credits.
- An issue wherein the number of tomestones needed to purchase items from Mowen’s merchant in the Crystarium (X:10.1 Y:11.8) was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the Heavensturn event items Golden Tora Kabuto and Silver Tora Kabuto were named incorrectly.
- Other minor text issues have also been addressed.
Other various issues have also been addressed.
- An issue in the Excitatron 6000 wherein certain enemy actions do not appear in the battle log.
- An issue wherein the description for the action Phantom Kamaitachi is incorrect.
* This issue does not affect the functionality of this action. Execution of this action increases the Ninki Gauge by 10.
- An issue wherein the icon of certain high-quality items introduced in Patch 6.05 are incorrect.
- An issue wherein certain items introduced in Patch 6.05, that are be purchased in exchange for MGP, can be sold to NPC vendors.