F1 22 update 1.07 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
This patch has implemented a number of fixes for the game including the following. The PC version of Formula 1 has been made available to Portimao for the first time. Drivers will now have more control over front wing damage, which has an impact on lap times.
For the complete details on what has been fixed in this new update, take a look at the patch notes shared below.
F1 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Portimao has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes