F1 2020 has been updated to version 1.17 today on March 22. The full patch notes for this update mention several changes as seen below.
Most of the fixes include in this new update were released today for PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. The patch notes mention addressing issues related to the car parameters, steering wheel, flags, and more. You can find out a complete list of fixes in patch notes below.
F1 2020 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where tyre temperature could be at absolute zero after re-joining a session.
- Addressed an issue starting the game with a steering wheel plugged in.
- Addressed an issue with countback and declaring a winner when finish a world championship on the same points as another driver.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect message could be displayed when overtaken in the safety car queue.
- Parc Ferme rules are now correctly retained in Leagues after using split-weekends.
- Lap counter will now show the correct lap in Spectator after a formation lap.
- Addressed a crash when viewing replays of F2™ races after completing the F2™ portion of a career.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to join a Private League with an access code.
- Addressed an issue where blue flags could be shown to all players if someone quit and re-joined on the formation lap.
- Addressed an issue where the yellow flag message could persist after the Safety Car had gone on after a player had quit and re-joined a session.