F1 2020 has been updated to version 1.12 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This update implements some bug fixes as mentioned in the patch notes.
Codemasters has confirmed that this update will be out on Google Stadia as well. There are some changes to vehicle powers that have been brought in line with their real-life performance. There are multiple bug fixes included in this patch.
For the complete list of changes, have a look at the F1 2020 1.12 update patch notes below.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.
My Team Power Unit selection stats and prices remain unchanged so as not to unfairly upset the balance of the player’s experience.