F1 2020 has been updated to version 1.09 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC by Codemasters. Here are the complete details for this update including the patch notes.
Codemasters has released this update on Google Stadia in addition to PC. This patch resolves a number of issues as shared in the update 1.09 patch notes below.
F1 2020 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customisation sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customised.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.