Evil Dead The Game update 1.22 is out today for PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series. You can get the complete patch notes here.
The new patch has been released after the launch of the Evil Dead 2013 downloadable content bringing new survivors, enemies, and missions to the game. You can get the complete list of changes with the patch notes shared below.
Evil Dead The Game Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Players no longer can duplicate Shemp’s Cola and Amulets by simultaneously pressing Use and Drop/Drop All in inventory
- Players no longer can duplicate ammo if the first player clicks to collect ammo, and the second player automatically collects ammo
- David Allen’s passive damage reduction from drinking Shemp Cola no longer stacks granting endless health
- Players can no longer use sprint without any cost by starting to sprint simultaneously with reloading animation
- Demons can no longer constantly see the icon of the survivor after the resurrection of the survivor on the altar
- Survivors can no longer get a speed boost by interrupting a fast melee attack by aiming
- Possessed Pit Deadites can no longer attack without interruption
- Scotty’s dodging now costs stamina
- Players no longer experience disconnection from the match after using “self destruct” during the head throwing animation
- Title no longer crashes after collecting the second objective in Solo Mode
- Necronomicon is now showing damage numbers after being hit
- DLSS is now working
- The sound of collecting objectives now plays if the player is far away
Let us know if any of these issues have been resolved in the new patch in Evil Dead The Game.