Evil Dead The Game update 1.06 is available now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes here.
This patch implements some anti-cheat measures and adds the option to report players across all platforms. This will hopefully lead to fewer people trying to cheat in the game during the online multiplayer. There are also fixes implemented for Client and Server-side crashes. The complete patch notes can be seen below.
Evil Dead The Game Update 1.06 Patch Notes
Stability / Quality of Life
- Implemented new Anti-Cheat measures
- Added “Report Player” option in-game across all platforms
- Addressed issues causing infinite loading screen after the lobby
- Fixes for crashing from both Client and Server-side
UI / UX
- Resolved UX prompt that displayed inaccurately long ban time