Dying Light has been updated to version 1.37 today on June 10 by Techland. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
After releasing the Hellraid story patch, the developers are following it up with an update that appears to add Korean language support. There are no other changes listed as part of this new update. Your update version will be different based on factors like the edition of the game and its region. Those who own the US version of Dying Light will need to update the game to version 1.37.
Dying Light Update 1.37 Patch Notes
- Added Korean language support
The only change listed in the patch notes is the addition of the Korean language. This update appears to follow the Hellraid story mode patch which was released earlier this week. It added the following content.
- We’ve added story mode to Hellraid
- Now players can choose between story mode and raid mode upon entering Hellraid
- We’ve introduced a new Hellraid rank: Vanquisher
- We’ve added new sounds and animations
- Level’s contours now appear on the minimap
- We’ve added new weapons—a bow (in story mode) and a two-handed hammer, and a stamina potion
- Players will now encounter a new enemy—a skeleton with a large shield
- Players no longer need to stash and retrieve their equipment upon entering and leaving Hellraid
- Balance and visual changes
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes