Dying Light has been updated by Techland today on May 28. The new patch version is 1.35 while you can have a look at the full patch notes here.
This update appears to coincide with the announcement of Dying Light 2: Stay Human release date and the Platinum Edition of the game. The patch notes mention that this one adds new weapons, blueprints, and has updated the DLC section. As for the patch version, there are multiple SKUs for the game, and regional differences aside, the most recent update is 1.35 in the USA. If you have Dying Light: The Following, you will get a different update number today.
Dying Light Update 1.35 Patch Notes
* Added new weapons and blueprints
* New type of live event added
* Update DLC Section
* Minor bug fixes
The newly launched Platinum Edition comes with the following bonus content.
– Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
– Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
– Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
– Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
– Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
– Crash Test Skin Pack – a madcap cosmetic pack.
– Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting.
– A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
5th Anniversary Bundle
Harran Ranger Bundle
Gun Psycho Bundle
Volatile Hunter Bundle
White Death Bundle
Vintage Gunslinger Bundle
Rais Elite Bundle
Harran Inmate Bundle
SHU Warrior Bundle
Volkan Combat Armor Bundle
Classified Operation Bundle
Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle
Harran Tactical Unit Bundle