Dying Light 2 update 1.14 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series. You can get the complete patch notes here.
The game has been updated with a major patch on June 14 bringing the first set of post-launch content. It has been followed up with a patch today and implemented a number of fixes. Take a look at the details for this new update below.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
We currently don’t have an official list of changes but here are the currently known issues.
- Can’t FAST TRAVEL during a quest
- Co-op issues
- How do I save progress in this game?! Can your retireve my lost archive?
- Community Event rewards not reaching the game
- Skills or Inventory items get LOST after respawning
- Rest in Safe Zones is Unavailable – Frozen Clock workarounds
- Death Loop glitch (out of mission area) workaround
- Re-spawn block
- Stuck at “Search Barney’s hideout for evidence.”
- No objective during The Breakthrough
- Sophie in a crate and boxes
- The Living Dead side-quest
- Into the Dark – “Can’t use. Enemies nearby” – workaround