Dragon Ball Fighter Z update 1.27 is out today on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. The full patch notes mention adjustments and various changes.
Bandai Namco has shared the patch notes for the new update of Dragon Ball Fighter Z. This will also add the last DLC character, SSJ4 Gogeta to the game. It is part of the third season pass that started last year and will eliminate long-running support for the game. Unless there are other plans from Bandai Namco, that should be the end of the DLC characters.
Dragon Ball Fighter Z Update 1.27 Patch Notes
Dragon Ball FighterZ system changes
• Some Z Assists
– Fixed an issue in which pre-attack effects for some Z Assists would remain on the screen under certain circumstances.
– The affected Z Assists are as follows: Super Saiyan Goku Z Assist A, Yamcha Z Assist B, Tien Z Assist A, Cell Z Assist A, Goku Black Z Assist A, Base Form Goku Z Assist C.
Ultra Instinct Goku
• Crocuhing heavy attack – Increased recovery on crouching heavy attack.
• Unrestrained Will – Increased start up and landing recovery for Unrestrained Will.
• Embodied Light – Reduced horizontal range of the grounded version of Embodied Light.
• Godly Strike – Increased damage scaling on Godly Strike and reduced its damage when there is no camera effect.
• Z Assist A
– Z Assist A and Rising Heat are now only invincible to jumping attacks.
– Adjusted Rising Heat’s properties, as it is now no longer an invincible move.
• Accelerating Battle Spirit – Increased landing recovery for Accelerating Battle Spirit.
• Super attacks and meteor attacks – Reduced minimum damage for all super attacks and meteor attacks.
• Z Assist A and grounded Kamehameha – Adjust Z Assist A and grounded Kamehameha when blocked.
• Z Assist A – Increased the start up of Z Assist A.
• Z Assist C – Adjusted the damage scaling on Z Assist C to match that of the scaling for other characters.
• Quality of Life – Fixed an issue in which crouching unique attack would behave strangely under certain conditions.
• Z Assist – Z Assists now return even during the time freeze when God of Destruction’s Judgement hits.
Super Baby 2
• Parasite Takeover – Adjusted the movement of the medium version of Parasite Takeover to better differentiate it from the light version.
• Interceptor Kick – Interceptor Kick is now affected by the decrease in untechable time from being used in combos.