Dirt 5 has been updated to version 6.00 today by Codemasters. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update is already available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. The new patch won’t arrive on Google Stadia until a later date. It brings new content including the Wild Spirits Content Pack and more. Get the details on the official website, or have a look at them below.
Dirt 5 Update 6.00 Patch Notes
Released on Xbox, PlayStation and PC on September 1, 2021, and coming to Google Stadia at a later date.
- Wild Spirits Content Pack: Two new cars (Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2021, ProDrive Hunter), 25 new Career events, two new Player Sponsors, more liveries and additional customisation items. This pack is included in DIRT 5 Amplified/Year One Edition or purchasable separately
- Two new Morocco Stampede circuits, Ait Ojana and Tinghir, with reverse variants
- Five additional iconic liveries
- Overhauled opponent driver AI to increase challenge and excitement all modes and scenarios
- New Rewards Multiplier tied to chosen vehicle rankings. Players will receive greater rewards for succeeding in events with lower-ranked cars within a vehicle class.
- Resolved instances of irregular object snapping in Playgrounds at Papoose Lake
- Resolved instances of missing ambient audio for multiple Playground arenas on objects
- Fixed environment bug allowing players on Greece events to fall out of the world
- Fixed instance of incorrect label for second place in Playgrounds Weekly Challenges
- Resolved issue causing players to be reset to track incorrectly on Brazil’s Rio Seafront, Turn 8
- Resolved rare instances of crashes during online play