Diablo II Resurrected has been updated to version 1.008 today by Activision Blizzard. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This patch addresses a number of issues with the game including allowing the game client to scale the rate at which players can join to resolve the server issues. You can find out the complete details of this update below, or have a look at the patch notes on the official website.
Diablo II Resurrected Update 1.008 Patch Notes
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
- Fixed crashes relating to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed crash that could occur when playing in legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Fixed performance issue while playing in legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where Friend Lists wouldn’t show player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Settings’ tab label would show as blank in non-English languages
- Miscellaneous localization string updates