Diablo II Resurrected was updated by Activision to version 1.003 today. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update resolves an issue with the offline characters not saving when they had the same name as the online characters. Other issues that were fixed including one that was linked to the Xbox Live accounts, and more. The PC version was also updated to resolve some issues with the game. You can find out the patch notes below, or see them on the official website.
Diablo II Resurrected Update 1.003 Patch Notes
- Fixed saves for offline characters that shared the same names as their online characters
- Fixed an issue where players are now notified that their Xbox Live accounts are being linked during account linking
- Fixed an issue preventing players from creating a game in their region after they joined a game in a different region
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Fixed numerous related miscellaneous bugs that would cause users games to crash
Here are the PC patch notes.
- Allow for non-AVX supported processors to work with Diablo II: Resurrected