Destruction AllStars was updated to version 2.2.0 today on June 2nd. The full patch notes for this update on PS5 can be seen below.
This patch adds a new multiplayer mode called Blitz. This mode supports three teams divided into four players for a total of 12 player mode. There are exclusive weekly rewards for playing the Blitz mode. You can find out the patch notes for this update below.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.2.0 Patch Notes
- New Multiplayer game mode, BLITZ!
- Blitz is a 12 player mode, split between 4 teams with 3 players on each.
- Play Blitz, and earn earn exclusive weekly rewards.
- Blitz is designed around competitive play.
- At launch it’s unranked. (The introduction of ranks/levels in Blitz will come later down the road)
- Added a new weekly challenge for Blitz.
- Added two seasonal challenges exclusive to Blitz.