Destruction AllStars was updated to version 2.1.0 for PS5. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Destruction AllStars developer Lucid Games has shared the patch notes for this update confirming the addition of a new Photo Mode and the inclusion of Ratu’s Story Mode to the game. There are other changes included in this patch but they are mostly bug fixes. This also includes an issue with the challenges not progressing for some players but it is not resolved and the devs have promised to continue to monitor it for any potential issues.
You can find out the details on what has been fixed in this new Destruction AllStars update below.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added Photo Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Photo mode can be accessed from the pause menu in all single-player modes
- Share your photos with us on Twitter – tag us on Twitter @PlayDestruction!
- Added Ratu’s Story Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Available for 400 Destruction Points
- Fixed vehicle collisions not awarding score points to players
- Fixed players not being able to buy the AllStar Pass
- Back-end changes made to mitigate & improve the challenges not progressing issue.
We’ll continue to be monitoring this issue after this fix has gone live. It’s been quite hard to reproduce as it’s happening only to some players and only some of the time. We do have another fix in line if this one doesn’t work, it would just require more back and front end changes to happen, which would take slightly longer to push live. Though hopefully we won’t need to worry about that.