Destruction All-Stars has been updated to version 2.2.1 today by Lucid Games. Here are the complete patch notes for this update.
This update has removed the option to quit in-game matches when using the Blitz mode. The developers have explained their choice by talking about how they want the game to be competitive and quitting is something that they discourage for players who take part in this mode. As for the other changes and fixes, see the patch notes given below.
Destruction All-Stars Update 2.2.1 Patch Notes
- Removed the option to quit games in whilst in a Blitz match.
– As we intend for Blitz to be our competitive game mode, we want to ensure that we’re encouraging the best mindset ,behaviour and experience for you and other players when playing.
Quitting a Blitz Match due to not being able to pick your favourite AllStar or losing 1 round (as we’ve seen from our in-game analytics) leads to a negative experience for other players, for now we will be trialling this method in Blitz only.Please make sure to give your feedback on this.
- Improved the chances of backfilling players into empty spaces at the character select screen if a player leaves the match.
- Fixed an issue where challenges were not progressing whilst playing Blitz.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in an infinite queue if they closed the game after joining a match.