Destiny 2 has been updated to version 2.05 patch 126.96.36.199 across PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. The patch notes mention several bug fixes.
Bungie has updated Destiny 2 releasing a set of hotfixes for the various modes. You can get a better overview of all the changes in this new Destiny 2 update 2.05 below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.05 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue where strikes in the Vanguard playlist where incorrectly set to 1100 Power.
- Vanguard strikes are now 1050 Power.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would continue to spawn during certain activities in the Cosmodrome.
- NOTE: This should resolve an issue where gaggles of Guardians would convene in the Divide, all shooting into a cave-like structure.
- Fixed an issue where players could skip to the end of the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector.
- Fixed an issue where Defeats’ audio was playing too often.
- Fixed an issue where Trench Barrel was not being removed after firing three shots.
- Fixed an issue where prime attunements were not being applied properly after reaching the soft cap (1200 Power).
- Fixed an issue where the Strange Visitors emote from Seasonal of Arrivals Silver bundle would no longer appear in Rahool’s inventory to claim.
- Updated the World Engram weapons reward pool.
- Remove all Legendary weapons that hit their Infusion Cap at the end of this Season.
- Added all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season of the Worthy.
- Added all of the Season of Arrivals Seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons.
- Set weight drop chances so that the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.
- Reduced number of bounties required for the New Light quest from three to one.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Drill bounties were requiring Elimination defeats.
- They will now correctly require Clash defeats.
- Fixed an issue where players already have Seasonal Artifact but the Season quest does not progress.
- Fixed an issue where Lure mods were duplicating.
- Fixed an issue where Perk Veto Mods for the Cryptolith Lure were not correctly preventing the excluded perks from rolling on the weapons
- Fixed an issue where players already have the Lure but the Lure quest doesn’t progress.