Deep Rock Galactic update was released today for PC and Xbox consoles. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
Changes implemented in this update include improvements made to the Nemesis difficulty scaling option as well as fixes for the modding tools. Take a look at the complete set of changes with the patch notes shared below.
Deep Rock Galactic Update Patch Notes
- – Fixed inconsistencies in Nemesis difficulty scaling
- – Fixed fire and booster module audio on release for HPC and Microwave
- – Rival Signal Event: Extended the event time limit and the time available to hack an antenna node.
- – Rival Signal Event: Fixed the timer not showing consistently for clients and host, reduced the rate at which waves spawn towards the end of the event to reduce the pressure a bit on players who are having a hard time, and slowed down the wire-cutting minigame a little as some players have been having a lot of difficulty with it.
- – Rival Incursion Warning: Increased the payout bonus for missions with the warning, extended the time between Rival waves, and further spread out the turrets surrounding the Turret Controller so they are less clumped up
- – Wave Cooker: Fixed Gamma Contamination OC incorrectly interacting with the T1 Shot Width upgrade
- – Fixed electric bolt arcs not interacting with all-electric damage bonus upgrades and OCs
- – Fixed shark grabber collision being very inconsistent
- – Hacking tool no longer receives decals
- – Added more obvious gold in the tutorial mission
- – Fixed Boscos missing blinking lights on little guns
- – Fixed a case where one of the dreadnought twins could stay invisible forever.
- – Fixed modding behaving weirdly when the mod.io user has been deleted or closed.
- – Fixed mods not automatically updating to the latest version when new versions of the mod were available