Deep Rock Galactic update 1.23 is out now for PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes here.
The new season for the game is live now on all major platforms. The developers have followed it up with a new patch that was deployed for PC first and appears to have been released for PS4 and PS5 today. This patch mostly appears to contain bug fixes for the game. You can learn more about it in the patch notes shared below.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.23 Patch Notes
- Fixed the Subata 120 overclock “Explosive Reload” not affecting one of the hiveguard’s weak spots
- Fixed Huuli Hoarder not reacting to dwarves being nearby or attacking it
- Fixed Lithofoamer and Lithovac breaking hacking pod connection
- Fixed cosmetic tree not showing the name of the weapon for all skins
- Fixed unused strings for crowdin
- Added missing objective description for Industrial Sabotage
- Fixed Naedocyte Breeder scaling in size when shot with arrow
- Added tweaks on shouts, meteor timer and misc audio
- Added a longer indication for when a Caretaker Appendage will burrow and pop out of the ground
- Added collider on top of Cleansing Pod for pipelines
- Made sure that the player count is reset on reload of worlds
- Fixed the “Weapon Licence Assignments Completed” tab not counting correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused Worm pod remains to not be destroyed after 10 seconds
- Added missing names for Rival Tech and Lithophage enemies in the Bestiary
- Removed unnecessary comma from earned currency for the secondary objective
- Fixed meteor latejoin sound and drop issues
- Adjusted movement settings of Fester Fleas
- Reduced the space electric crystals take when trying to spawn other things in the cave
- Plagueheart now looks like a plagueheart on the terrain scanner
- Fixed Bosco consuming carryables in some cases
Deep Rock Galactic is a first-person shooter video game in which players work together to complete missions. It was created by the Danish studio Ghost Ship Games and released by Coffee Stain Publishing. After two years in early access, Deep Rock Galactic was completely launched on May 13, 2020 for Windows and Xbox One. The game was subsequently published in January 2022 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.