Deep Rock Galactic has been updated to version 1.06 today by Ghost Ship Games. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
The developers have updated the game to version 1.06 today on PS4 and PS5. Based on the previous updates, this could be a simple hotfix. Read more on this update with the details shared below.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Implemented a Save backup system to the local save file that can restore your progress if your save game becomes corrupted
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from equipping the bottom row of weapon modifications if they had an overclock unlocked
- Fixed an issue that caused perk cooldown to not display properly in the HUD
- Improved the error messages of specific connection issues
- The back button shown in the class selection view during a late join is now bound to Circle correctly
- You can now refresh the Deep Dive server list by pressing Square