Deep Rock Galactic update 1.24 is out now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series. You can get the complete patch notes here.
The new update is mostly aimed at resolving the bug fixes that have been reported so far including for the sounds for enemies out of sight, some UI bugs, and other minor issues. You can learn more about the update with the patch notes shared below.
Deep Rock Galactic 1.24 Patch Notes
- Tweaked sounds for enemies out of sight
- Fixed Sludge Pump not destroying blisters on rockpox infected bugs
- Fixed plague bladder burst ducking
- Fixed See You in Hell perk UI bug
- Fixed “Ski Mask” wrong headwear name
- Fixed crash that could happen when a meteor landed in a refinery mission
- Fixed sentry gun “use” text not being localized
- Fixed player characters locked in running animation
- Fixed damage bonus on contagion transmitter not being triggered by goo cannon corrosive dot
- Fixed a bug that caused the Caretaker not to spawn in Industrial Sabotage Mission.
Deep Rock Galactic is a first-person shooter video game in which players work together to complete missions. It was created by the Danish studio Ghost Ship Games and released by Coffee Stain Publishing. After two years in early access, Deep Rock Galactic was completely launched on May 13, 2020 for Windows and Xbox One. The game was subsequently published in January 2022 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.