Dead Cells update 1.35 was released today for PS4 and PS5. You can get the complete patch notes for this update here.
Some of the changes in this update include a brand-new Assist Mode with new methods to customise the game’s complexity. Several additional quality-of-life enhancements, including new icons to show possible item synergies. New graphic settings to make the game more accessible to players with vision problems.
Dead Cells Update 1.35 Patch Notes
Our Accessibility update is out, featuring lots of new settings, including:
- A brand-new Assist Mode featuring new ways to better tailor the game’s difficulty.
- Several new quality-of-life additions, including new icons to highlight potential synergies between items.
- Visual options to make the game easier to play for players with visual impairments.
- Audio settings to fine tune the volume of each source of sound and prioritize them.
- Lots of bug fixes and balance changes including a few item reworks.