Dead Cells update 1.27 has been released today by Motion Twin. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update adds a new training room to the game. This allows the players to practice their skills with new weapons and abilities before they head into the enemy territory. The update is available now for PC and consoles. Get the patch notes for the update below.
Dead Cells Update 1.27 Patch Notes
– The Training Room, accessible in Prisoner’s Quarters, lets you practice against mobs and bosses that you have encountered.
– Aspects are a new kind of super strong upgrades that make the game easier but prevent the acquisition of new boss cells when active. They can be activated at the start of a run, in Prisoner’s Quarters.
– New world map feature, showing biomes and paths between them once you’ve discovered them. It can be displayed from the biome’s map.
– You can now see the total damage bonus per stat when picking up a new scroll.
– Multi-binding has been removed from Normal Mode and added to Custom Mode.
And Lots of bug fixes and small quality-of-life updates.