Dead by Daylight has been updated to version 5.22 today by Behavior Interactive. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update has resolved some issues with the game. It is mainly dealing with the bug fixes that were being reported by the players. You can either read the patch notes listed below or view them on the official website.
Dead by Daylight Update 5.22 Patch Notes
- Reverted the pallet to the old visuals. The updated pallet will return in a future update.
- Fixed an issue that caused several Cenobite scoring events to incorrectly count as Bonus BP
- Fixed an issue with the Nemesis’ move speed while charging Level 3 Tentacle Strike
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor models in a lobby to not always reflect what the other Survivors selected.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not always receive disconnection penalties when leaving a match as Killer.
- Fixed an issue that may cause a loss of momentum when changing directions during a lunge attack when playing as the Cenobite.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cenobite’s chase music not to restart after using Summons of Pain during a chase.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cenobite’s Lament Guardian score event to be counted in an incorrect category.
- Fixed an issue that caused a grunt sound effect to be played when switching to the Cenobite when spectating a custom game.
- Fixed an issue that a “generator completed” sound notification to play when switching between Victor and Charlotte or when switching spectated players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Engineer’s Guild archive quest not to progress.
- Fixed an issue that caused two hooks too close to one another at the east stairs in Resident Evil map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented one side of a pallet in Gideon Meat Plant from being destroyed by the killer,
- Fixed an issue where the Cenobite’s Gateway SFX continues to play after triggering the attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chain hunt start notification sound to trigger when switching to a survivor’s perspective while spectating.
- Fixed several misaligned banners in the Store.
- (PC only) Fixed an issue with 4K resolution being enabled by default for some players, sometimes resulting in performance drop
- Fixed a possible softlock when spamming the ESC key during the Loading screen
- Fixed an issue with the Grade Reset popup not opening if the date changed while the Game is still opened
- Fixed a crash in the Tally screen related to the Season End Grade Reset
- The Dead Dawg Saloon map is disabled and is planned to be fixed for the next update.