Dead by Daylight has been updated to version 2.10 on PS4. The patch notes for 4.4.1 mention various bug fixes that have been implemented.
As mentioned in the patch notes, this is meant to be a minor hotfix that has been released for every platform including Google Stadia. You can have a look at the patch notes for this update 2.10 below.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.10 Patch Notes 4.4.1
4.4.0 Patch Notes Addendum:
- Technical Flashlight Rework and optimization
- Updated Flashlight VFX and animations
- Added audio feedback when using the Flashlight against Killers.
- Increased default Flashlight accuracy back to normal
- Appraisal now only allows Survivors to rummage through the same chest once
- Ebony and Ivory Memento Moris now require the targeted survivor to have reached the second hook phase
- Victor can now search lockers, if a Survivor is found inside, the player will be send back to control Charlotte while Victor will block the Survivor in the locker for up to 10 sec.
- Hoarder: Increased the distance at which Survivor locations are revealed from 24/36/48 meters to 32/48/64 meters
- Hoarder: Removed the stipulation that it decreases the rarity of items found in chests
- Fixed an issue that allowed Victor to pounce on Survivors inside lockers
- Fixed an issue that could cause Unbreakable to grant too much recovery when spam clicking
- Fixed an issue that caused the Flashlight beam to stay narrow after successfully blinding the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hoarder from spawning extra chests
- Fixed an issue where Victor was misaligned during the Twins mori
- Fixed a terminology issue in Hoarder’s perk description
- Fixed an issue that caused cross-platform friends to no longer appear in the friends list after linking accounts
- Fixed an issue that caused the text in the redeem code box to be deletable
- Fixed an issue where Victor was misaligned in the lobby for The Twins
- Fixed an issue that caused the rain to be heard while the Temple of Purgation’s basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to get stuck in the ground when released at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to appear to fall through the ground from survivor’s perspectives when released.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent releasing Victor after being stunned during the release interaction.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the screen to remain black after manually changing from Victor to Charlotte.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blinding effect to carry over when switching from Victor to Charlotte.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to continue when cancelling the Twins mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to remain on a survivor killed by the end game collapse.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to see blocked generator auras red instead of white.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Twins power to become unusable under poor network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to crawl out of the exit gate after being hit while having Victor on their back.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors’ hands to jitter when holding a lit flashlight.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to bounce when destroying Victor when standing on obstacles.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon not to appear for survivors when attempting to blind the killer with firecrackers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon not to appear for survivors when blinding a killer that was already being blinded by another survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Oni not to absorb blood orbs during his successful hit animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivors to continue searching the chest after the progress bar is full when using the Appraisal perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused searching an open chest with the Appraisal perk to grant the Unlocked Chest score.
- Fixed an issue that caused the FOV of the Legion not to increase while running during Feral Frenzy.
- Fixed an issue that caused an extra ‘block’ option to appear after selecting an offline friend profile in the friends list