Behavior Interactive has updated Dead by Daylight to version 2.02 with a new patch. Here are the complete details and patch notes.
The new update has been released for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Some of the fixes include resolving an issue where the “heartbeat” sound played quieter than it was intended for Survivors in the Terror Radius. Another bug that was fixed related to the Huntress’ hatchets which had incorrect behavior when server-side hit validation was enabled.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.02 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the “heartbeat” sound played for Survivors in the Terror Radius to be much quieter than intended.
- Fixed a number of issues that caused the Huntress’ hatchets to have incorrect behavior when server-side hit validation is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors hooked in the basement to appear floating in the air in the floor above the basement.
- Fixed an issue that allowed PC/console players to add mobile players as friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor screams triggered by the perk Dragon’s Grip not being properly audible to the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that caused an FPS drop when looking at an activated generator.
- Fixed a post-process effect bug that was causing an FPS drop for some users.