DayZ has been updated to version 1.34 today by Facepunch Studios. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The new update is from a hotfix on consoles mostly related to the game crashing, and some of the server issues that have been reported by the players. You can get the complete details on this update with the patch notes given below, or take a look at the official website.
DayZ Update 1.34 Patch Notes
CONSOLE UPDATE 1.15 – Hotfix 1 – Version 1.15.154355 (Released on 06.12.2021)
- Fixed a game crash cause by bad memory handling of particles
- Flash lights could not be toggled while attached to a helmet
- Fire barrels could despawn when all attachments were removed
- L button could not be used on M&K to switch on a head torch
- Inventory attachment slots were not visible on some items while in hands
- AUR rifles played the reload sound twice when reloading
- Fixed: Gameplay settings modifiers for stamina (sprintStaminaModifierErc and sprintStaminaModifierCro) were not working correctly
- Fixed: Incorrect message handling on loot from the dynamic events (causing excessive flooding of logs)