DayZ has been updated to version 1.32 today by Bohemia Interactive. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update has resolved the issue with the contaminated area safe position and a fix for the game freezing on the PS4. There are various other bug fixes included in this patch as well. You can get the complete patch notes below, or have a look at them on the official website.
DayZ Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Contaminated area safe position was located in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on the PS4
- LE-MAS was missing reload sounds in the prone stance (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160553)
- The stealth kill sometime failed to kill an infected (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T160533)
- Player could shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T157495 – private)
- Adjusted the inventory preview of deployed fish traps
- Fixed: An error was thrown when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea