Cuphead update 1.05 was released today for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC, and Nintendo Switch. You can get the patch notes here.
This patch has addressed some of the issues that have been reported since the launch of the Delicious Last Course DLC. The patch also changes the title screen allowing the player to switch between the original one and the new DLC one. In addition to this, the PS4 lightbar has also been featured with an update that allows the color of the lightbar to change to yellow if the player controls Ms. Chalice.
Cuphead Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Added ability to choose between DLC and Original title screens (including their respective songs) in the Options menu under “Visuals” (note: certain game conditions will temporarily override user selection).
- Light bar now changes to yellow if using Ms. Chalice.
- Fixed rare issue with Boatman dialogue being triggered after fast travelling.
- Added ability to undo wishes.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Fixed minor animation issues.
- Fixed minor audio issues.