Crysis Remastered has received an update for the Nintendo Switch bumping the game version to 1.4. Here is everything you need to know including patch notes.
There are some improvements made to the audio and game performance as per the patch notes 1.4 shared by Crytek. For those who are looking for bug fixes, have a look at Crysis Remastered 1.4 update patch notes below.
Crysis Remastered Update 1.4 Details For Nintendo Switch
- Improvements made to Audio.
- Improvements made to game Performance.
- Fixed multiple game crashes.
- Fixed a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching/de-attaching joy-cons.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars.
- Fixed issues with Psycho’s mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery-village)
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the carrier’s elevator could not be activated during the main objective. (Fleet – Reckoning)
- Fixed sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown.
- Fixed a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts. (Mine – Awakening)
- Fixed a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong.
- Fixed wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene. (Rescue – Relic)
- Fixed an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass. (Exodus – Sphere)
- Fixed a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho. (Reckoning-fleet)
Crysis Remastered launched this Summer for the Nintendo Switch.