CrossfireX update 220.127.116.11 is out now for Xbox Series and PC. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
For Team Deathmatch, a brand-new level with a Halloween theme has been introduced. The Haunted Villa (Modern/Classic) Submarine’s limited-time promotion to earn up to 20,000 GP has ended. Fear not, the map will appear once more in the future. There are other changes implemented in this update as well. For details, check out the patch notes below, or see them on the official website.
CrossfireX Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
A new Halloween-themed map has been added & new packages enter the shop!
HAUNTED VILLA – Team Deathmatch (Classic/Modern)
– A once luxurious and lively manor has been reduced to a battleground where Black List & Global Risk mercenaries clash.
– Take in the festivities and enjoy the limited-time Halloween decorations featured on the map.
– Earn up to 20,000 GP for playing on Haunted Villa (Modern/Classic)
SUBMARINE – this limited time event has concluded:
– Don’t fret, the map will return again in the future!
A new Play Event is now active via the MISSION screen in-game:
5 Nights at Villa: Complete 1 match of MODERN – HAUNTED VILLA over 5 different days to receive:
– REWARD: Haunted Grenade Skin
– Earn 100% bonus XP/GP from Oct. 28 – Oct. 31
3 new CFP packages have been added to the in-game store:
Ghostly Munitions Pack – 1500 CFP
– Haunted CAR-4 (Weapon Skin)
– Haunted EAGLE 50 (Weapon Skin)
Cursed Supply Pack – 1500 CFP
– Haunted SAW-249 (Weapon Skin)
– Miniature Halloween Pumpkin (Weapon Accessory)
Covert Ops Pack – 1500 CFP
– SAW-249 Smoke 35 (Weapon Skin)
– MSC-94 Smoke 35 (Weapon Skin)
BALANCE & GAMEPLAY
The Rematch system has been improved:
– Reduced the rematch vote requirements to the minimum required number of players for each mode. This should make it significantly easier to start rematches.
– The B.C-Axe Project X has received improved VFX.
– Black Widow – Improved the vaulting and collisions for the B bombsite objects next to the window. After this change getting through the window on both sides should feel more natural.
– Reduced the map intrusion time for Babylon from 10 to 7 minutes.
– Fixed an issue where players can clip through a desk near A site on the Satellite map.
– Fixed an issue where damage value text was not consistent on some languages.
– Fixed an issue where on both Classic and Modern Black widow maps the bomb can be stuck behind the fruit stand.
– Fixed an issue where the intro music to the round is heard even though the music volume is set to 0.
– Fixed an issue where the microphone icon was not showing on the scoreboard for the user’s party.
– Fixed an issue where on Mexico maps users would be suddenly stopped from running because of the curbs in certain hallway openings.
– Fixed an issue where on the Babylon map users still die when taking cover in buildings from the Tarantula attacks.
– Fixed an issue where the game was showing Portuguese text on the German language while in the Babylon Helicopter.
– Fixed an issue where the Lobby had a repeating glitch animation when the user finished a game.
– Fixed an issue where the Event tab trackers were empty on second selection.
– Fixed an issue on Black Widow where players could jump on the wooden window frame In the Middle Gallery Area.
– Fixed an issue where the users mini map location icon was missing after using a battle walker, mounted turret and helicopter on Babylon.