CrossCode has been updated to version 1.04 by Radical Fish Games. Here are the patch notes that mention the various bug fixes included in this update.
CrossCode was released in early access for PC and later received a public release for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It has been updated to a new 1.04 version by Radical Fish Games. Here are the CrossCode 1.04 update patch notes.
CrossCode Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Improve performance for cases in which the path-finding failed.
- Fix missing trader locations after restart.
- Fix crash caused by accessing a locked trade.
- Fix Hillkat movement bug (will now stop at cliffs).
- Fix Scarlet Rain-attack (will now properly target enemies).
- Fix cutscene softlock when attacking enemies.
- Fix damage stats (will now ignore specific Sergey Hax moment).
- Fix SP display bug.
- Fix missing NPC teleport effects.
- Fix incorrect shop stats (listed 100% heat resistance).
- Fix clipping menu images in the botanics menu.
- Fix missing Quest UI location information for new saves.
- Fix some item translations.
- Fix a crash when exiting the arena.
- Fix hit detection when very close to the enemy.