Cris Tales has been updated to version 1.02 today by Modus Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update below.
This patch is bringing a number of fixes for the game from the localization, balance updates, to bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. You can have a look at the patch notes for this update below.
Cris Tales Update 1.02 Patch Notes
Cris Tales patch notes for version 1.02:
1. The grammar of the in-game English was revised.
2. Removed technical text which was being displayed when playing the game in German.
3. Fixed wrong translations for dialogues and skill names in Korean.
Quality of life fixes:
1. The visual cue which indicates the presence of quest items in the Salt Mines is more noticeable now.
1. Crisbell now learns the “Heal” spell faster.
2. The difficulty of one of the final bosses was adjusted.
3. The item called “Distortion Ring” was added to an earlier store in the game.
4. The price of the “Tent” item was adjusted
1. Fixed several bugs which caused the game to be unresponsive during certain boss fights and random battles.
2. Fixed a bug which turned off all random battles in the Salt Mines just after the player completes the sidequest: “Setting the bases”
3. The item “Dark Steel Ring” now applies the proper bonuses to the character abilities.
Visual bug fixing and improvements:
1. Fixed a bug which caused the burn status ailment indicator to be deformed.
2. Fixed a bug which caused an in-game cutscene to be displayed using the wrong animations.