Cris Tales is an upcoming indie game that has received a day one patch adding new content. You can take a look at the complete patch notes from here.
Cris Tales is a stunning indie homage to classic JRPGs from a fresh perspective. It has a gameplay mechanic letting you control time. You can control the past, act in the present, and watch as your decisions dynamically affect the future. Join Crisbell, the freshly awakened Time Mage, and her magical friends on an adventure through a dark, fairytale world with a bleak future.
Modus Games has published day one patch notes for Cris Tales. You can see them below.
Cris Tales Update 1.01 Day One Patch Notes
Cris Tales day one patch content:
- Additional cutscenes and longer versions of the existing ones.
- Improved sound effects.
- Additional music tracks.
- More detailed textures and smoother animations.
- An improved user interface featuring brand new artwork.
- New consumable items and equippable gear.
- Revised text for dialogues and the Quest Log.
- VO was updated, improved and balanced in the game.
- The overall difficulty of the game was tuned based on data gathered from additional playtesting.
- The location and content of many treasure chests was tweaked.
- The encounter rate in several dungeons was lowered.
- XP and loot rewards for random and boss fights were revised and adjusted.