Cricket 22 has been updated to version 1.17 today by Big Ant Studios. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This patch addresses a large number of issues ranging from improvements made to the running between wickets, downloading of Academy Teams and Players, and balance adjustments to the gameplay ranging from straight drive shots and more. You can get the complete details on this update below.
Cricket 22 Update 1.17 Patch Notes
Xbox One 1630, Xbox Series X 1634 PlayStation 5 1635, PlayStation 4 EU 1637, US 1641 Steam 1631
- Added ability add Custom Stadiums to Tours
- Added auto bowling to custom difficulty
- Improved running between wickets
- Balanced straight drive shots
- Balanced aggressive drive shots
- Reduced chance of overthrows when batters in crease
- Rectified Big Wheel statistics
- Rectified Trophies/Achievement issues
- Improved stability when downloading Academy Teams and Players
- Improved general stability
- Rectified issue with some Custom Stadiums in Career Mode