Cricket 19 has been updated to version 1.16 by Big Ant Studios. This update implements bug fixes and balance adjustments as seen in the patch notes.
Big Ant Studios is continuing to update the game which was released for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Cricket 19 1.16 update patch notes can be seen in full below.
Cricket 19 Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Increased ability to execute advance shots against spinners.
- Added accessibility options to adjust field radar player colours.
- Added Trophy unlock for Bring the Paine in Career Mode.
- Added option for automatic appeals in difficulty settings.
- Added wicketkeeper edge appeal based on auto appeal setting.
- Balanced ratio of left and right handed bowlers within Career Mode.
- Balanced leg side shots.
- Balanced aggressive leg side shot effectiveness.
- Resolved incorrect count of overthrow runs when batsmen have not crossed.
- Resolved Strength and Weakness being same Skill.
- Resolved zero fielding rating given to Deep Forward Mid-Wicket Position.
- Resolved matches incorrectly called Drawn where a team has an Injured player.
- Resolved Bowling leg side to Left handed batters.
- Resolved ground end names not being correctly identified.
- Resolved Gotham Filter anomalies.
- Various Stability Improvements.