COD Vanguard has been updated to version 1.13 today by Activision. You can learn more about this update including the patch notes here.
First of all, to get something out of the way, this is not the Ranked update that many players have been expecting for the game. Instead, it is more of a hotfix with a minor download size. The size of this update is 650 MB on PS4 and 1.8 GB on PS5. The updated version should be 1.13 on PS4 and 1.013 on PS5.
COD Vanguard Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Security and stability fixes
Here are all the known issues that were under investigation and are likely going to be fixed in an update.
- While several sources of Packet Burst have been identified and fixed, we are still working on mitigating Packet Burst issues
- We’re refining spawn logic over time to improve spawns in matches with higher player counts
Global + MP Known Issues
- Spawning with Enemies is occurring for some players on Casablanca
- A bug is resulting in Play of the Game intro sometimes playing longer than it should
- XP not tracking with Helina, blocking players from finishing operator levels
- Death count is missing from the scoreboard
- Party matchmaking bug resulting in occasional party disbandment post-match
- Ball Turret Gunner does not count towards score in Free For All
- Purchased reticles from Operator or Blueprint bundles in the MTX store do not apply to every optic
- High Alert perk sometimes activates without any enemies having line of sight of the player
- When some players hit Prestige Master, and have custom mods, they cannot edit their classes.
- Aim assist toggles on and off when the player is engaging an enemy player with the Cold Blooded perk on.
- Some destructible walls cannot be destroyed by running at them with tactical sprint
- Combat Pacing is missing on Hardcore Modes
- Some users may not have the Season Two cinematic play for them when booting Vanguard
- After Season Two launch, Pretige levels are not being displayed accurately between menus
- Some players are experiencing limited map rotation in Quick Play
- Scoreboard is missing from the match summary
- When previewing the Tier 100 Skin, the White Mirage skin will not be consistent with the image displayed when previewed
- [Xbox/PC] A bug is causing some players to crash mid-match
- Bundle content not containing correct finisher moves or displaying incorrect information
- Riot Shield bug resulting in player’s heads exposed to damage
- Dogs are sometimes invulnerable to damage
- Tier 20 reward in the S2 Battle Pass has been disabled due to a known issue with the Beatrice Parisian skin.