Call of Duty Vanguard has been updated to version 1.07 today by Sledgehammer Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The new update for COD Vanguard is available to download now on all major platforms. As confirmed by Sledgehammer Games earlier, this patch has added Shipment as a new playable map in multiplayer mode. The details for this update can be seen below, or you can have a look at the official website.
Call of Duty Vanguard Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Shipment now available in public matches
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.