Blasphemous has been updated to version 1.05. This update resolves issues with the new DLC and implements a variety of bug fixes as seen in the patch notes.
After the release of the free DLC The Stir of Dawn, players had reported a variety of issues with the DLC. The developer has now released an update to fix these issues.
Blasphemous 1.05 update attempts to fix the problems that were reported by the players. This includes giving Kickstarter backers Alloy of Sin skin.
Blasphemous Update 1.05 Patch Notes
PlayStation 4, Xbox One fix
- Kickstarter backers with access to the Golden Burden skin will now also be given the Alloy of Sin skin
Penitence Rewards – Rosary Beads.
Fixed an issue that caused Penitence rewards to reset after the credits, so players weren’t able to access their rewards. This is a retroactive fix, so you will be able to find the corresponding rewards you already earned in your current save slots.
Laudes – Post Fight Area
Fixed several issues with the location entered after the fight with Laudes, which could cause softlock, weird collisions, and even stop players from getting the reward located there.
Tres Angustias – “Dodge this”
Fixed an issue that caused Tres Angustias beam attack anticipation to appear outside the screen, so dodging them was only possible with the help of the Miracle.
Amanecidas Combat – Fight on!
Fixed issues during Amanecidas combats that created weird interactions after interrupting their attacks. This caused them to stop attacking anymore during the fight on rare occasions.
Ten Piedad – “You’re approaching me?!”
Fixed Ten Piedad fight so it can no longer be skipped by using the Linen of Golden Thread.
- Fixed an issue where the room in Gemino’s quest could be used to farm tears of atonement.
- Fixed an issue which caused the main menu background selection labels to display incorrect titles.
- Fixed an issue where Bleeding Miracle explosion didn’t cause damage to enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck inside a wall during a True Torment playthrough.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Penitence Selection menu to behave incorrectly during a second playthrough.
- Fixed an issue where the Chalice of Inverted Verses was not emptied after using a Prie Dieu warp point.
- Fixed a LOT of issues causing diverse achievements to not unlock correctly.
- Fixed map issues that caused some tiles to not reveal on rare occasions.
- Fixed an issue that created duplicates of the Penitent One while button-mashing during the cutest animation in the game. Please, keep petting that dog though, he’s a really good boy.
- Fixed an issue where the Ash Mountain wouldn’t slow down the Penitent One.
- Fixed an issue that caused Esdras to remain still and refuse to fight back.
- Fixed an issue that caused abandoned Penitences to remain marked as such, even after completing them in a later playthrough.