Beat Saber was updated to version 1.36 today on January 21. The patch notes for this update a host of fixes and improvements.
This update is focused on implementing fixes for Facebook’s Oculus Quest 2 and bringing back player statistics into the main game. Get the full patch notes below.
Beat Saber Update 1.36 Patch Notes
- Changed No Fail modifier to apply 0.5x multiplier only after you deplete all the energy.
- Obstacles are now visible also for other players in multiplayer.
- Added 90hz on Quest 2 (Quest only)Added Oculus Group launch – Launch directly into multiplayer with your friends from Oculus party (Quest only)
- Added toggle to enable Joinable Oculus Rich Presence in multiplayer – Allows other users to launch the game directly onto your private server (Oculus only)
- Brought back Player Statistics (including Online stats) into Help/How to Play screen.
- Fixed fireworks in Results screen.
- Fixed player height detector to correctly calculate player height in game.
- Visual tweaks and other small fixes.