Axiom Verge 2 has been updated to version 1.03 today by Thomas Happ Games. You can find out the patch notes for this update from here.
This update implements a number of fixes from the intro scroll speed, softlock, and a number of other issues. Get the details on the fixes in this update below.
Axiom Verge 2 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- – Intro scroll speed can be controlled with directional inputs.
- – Intro scroll now plays automatically when starting a new game.
- – Fix for Tilhar description not showing up in Drone form.
- – Lowered default SFX and Music volume from 8 to 5.
- – Fix for softlock at 20,11.
- – Fix for certain sound effects only playing once.
- – Added Player Damage Multiplier, Enemy Damage Multiplier, and Game Speed Multiplier to speedrun HUD.
- – Added version number to speedrun mode start screen.
- – Fix for Amashilama appearing in Lamassu dialogue after she “steals” Indra’s body.