Marvel’s Avengers has been updated to version 1.54 today by Crystal Dynamics. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This patch appears to follow a major update on November 30 that added Spider-Man, a new Klaw Raid, and more content to Marvel’s Avengers. Some of the fixes include cases where the players were unable to purchase shipments and more. You can find out the complete details on this update below, or have a look at the official Tweet.
Avengers Update 1.54 Patch Notes
Patch 2.2c will be published today:
- Players who have not logged in since the 2.2 release will not lose Units/Resources when they first log in. We are still looking into those who were impacted by this issue and will update you once we have more information.
- Players on non-PlayStation platforms no longer receive bugged comics that resulted in a crash
- The Marketplace now loads correctly for players who already purchased the Hawkeye or Civil War Starter Packs
Other issues from patch 2.2 we are working on:
- The Windows PC patch is still further delayed
- There are certain cases where players cannot purchase more than a few Shipments
- In the final Klaw fight in the Raid, Klaw triggers his beam attack before any indicators are shown
- In rare cases, save progression is deleted. While loading backup saves does restore it, we are still looking into this
- Those who previously had Intel Outfits have them locked now