Atelier Ryza 2 has been updated to version 1.02 adding a new difficulty mode, improvements to the photo mode, and more as seen in the patch notes.
The update that was released today on February 2nd was teased earlier by Koei Tecmo. It will be followed by another major patch in April. You can find out the general and detailed patch notes for this update below.
Atelier Ryza 2 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- Added new maximum difficulty level.
- Added photo mode enhancement update.
- Added Weasel Roast & Lamb Roast.
- Fixed issues caused by certain inputs.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Here are the detailed patch notes.
- NPCs and enemies can now be placed in pictures in Photo Mode!
- Empel, Lila, Bos, and other NPC and enemy characters can now be added to your pictures in Photo Mode.
- Take your ideal picture with the upgraded Photo Mode!
- Master the mini game to get bonuses! “Weasel Roast” & “Lamb Roast”
- “Weasel Roast” & “Lamb Roast” are ancient secret tools which are specialized to take damage. Battle either of them through a mini game to earn rewards. Earn the highest score based on the amount of damage you deal to them or the number of chains you perform. Defeat them under certain restrictions to earn items.
- ※“Weasel Roast” & “Lamb Roast” are unlocked after progressing to a certain point in the story.
- Highest difficulty level “LEGEND” added via this update! Take on even stronger enemies!
- Enemies are now stronger than before in the new difficulty level “LEGEND.” Use your powered up Ryza in order to test your strength in this new difficulty level.
- ※The ”LEGEND” difficulty level is added after finishing the main story.