Ark Survival Evolved has been updated to version 2.47 today on January 21. The full patch notes for this update are available to view here.
The latest version of the game along with the patch notes for PC, PS4, and Xbox One are detailed below. They mention various bug fixes that are a part of the new update.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.47 Patch Notes
PS4 Current Version: v556.3 – 01/14/2021
- Added Explorer Notes 11-15 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Chest V2 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added additional mesh biting detection
- Fixed multiple mesh methods
- Managarmr can no longer dash when C4 is attached (Similarly to how the Pteranodon cannot roll)
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Turret did not respect Tribe Ranks
- Fixed a crash with the Taming HUD
- Fixed an exploit that allowed beehives to be duped
- Deinonychus riders are now correctly dismounted when flashed by a Plant Species Z Fruit
Xbox One Current Version: v807.8 – 01/19/2021
- Fixed a perma stall with the server session filter
- Fixed a visual issue with the TEK Federation Chest Piece
- Removed unnecessary legacy event content (main menu music/wallpaper)
- Fixed some client side stalls
PC Current Version: v321.10 – 01/17/2021
- Fixed a visual issue with the Federation TEK Chest Piece
- Fixed a bug which prevented non-dedicated servers from being able to be hosted
- Fixed a bug where the inventory rank was not updating on the client unless you rendered the structure again or rejoined the server.