Apex Legends has been updated to a new version today with a Client patch. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
According to Respawn Entertainment, this patch has addressed a number of client and server errors in addition to various bug fixes. Details on the changes can be seen with the patch notes given below.
Apex Legends Update Patch Notes December 16
- A variety of client and server errors
- Custom reticle colors resetting in some instances
- Controller players being unable to ping in deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- An exploit to retain cells/thermite used while charging the Rampage or Sentinel
- An issue with the Wave Shift Wraith skin