Apex Legends update 1.99 was released today for PS4, PS5 Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. You can get the patch notes for the update here.
The game is suffering from input lag on the Xbox consoles. This lag is quite severe and Respawn has acknowledged the problem but apparently the update today hasn’t resolved it. The players who have already downloaded this patch have reported that this problem is still occurring for them.
Apex Legends Update 1.99 Patch Notes
Here are the known issues for the game.
- Loba’s tactical fails on certain Storm Point terrain.
- Xbox – some headsets not picking up the players mic.
- Reports of players not receiving coins after purchase.
- Players are able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
- BUG: Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts.
- Predator Ranks getting incorrect rewards.
We are still waiting for an official set of patch notes from Respawn Entertainment so hopefully, any of the bugs that are listed above are hopefully fixed now.