Apex Legends update 1.81 was released today by Respawn Entertainment. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Earlier this week, Respawn Entertainment had to deploy a quick patch to fix various issues with the game. The multiplayer was unplayable due to packet loss and lag. They said back then on Twitter that a proper patch will be available on September 22 that should resolve the problem. It has been released today. The patch notes can be seen on Twitter, or have a look at them below.
Apex Legends Update 1.81 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crashing error sometimes caused by equipping animated banner poses
- Fixed an error with using a Crafting replicator (“PoptockFOV called more often than PushLockFOV)
- Fixed being unable to hold to swap from an equipped Red Evo armor to a Gold Armor, if Red Evo armor had more health
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Pathfinder to melee Mr faster than intended.
- Fixed Pathfinder Emote “Old Pot New Tnck” Lord the wrong iron
- Switch: Fixed “Press Left Stick to toggle Zoom” message displaying in the middle of the weapon sight
- Fixed Bangalore’s “Solar Solder skin obscuring the screen while ADSing while holding down her tactical ability
- Misc stability fixes, including fixing some errors that can cause disconnections
- Fixed being able to regenerate ammo for Sheila by meleeing
- Fixed players being able to reduce Sheila’s bullet spread by crouching
- Added transition animations for Rampart’s heirloom when the weapon is inspected while Rampart is sprinting
- Stability Fixes
- Fixed players not receiving updated lobby settings when finishing a previous Private Match
- Fixed an error in Arenas that occurred when attempting to open the map
- Fixed players not showing up correctly in pre-match Team UI